Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Densha de Go!

NOTE: We've moved! Visit us at the California High Speed Rail Blog.

A little light fare from me for a change.

The video below is the intro from a popular shinkansen simulator for various game platforms. Afaik, the series is only available in Japan, but perhaps one of you hardcore fans has had a chance to play with this. 2020 seems like an awfully long time to wait for HSR in California, doesn't it? This gives Wiiiiii a whole new meaning!



Disclaimer: I don't have any ties to Taito, I just stumbled upon this and thought I'd share it with you.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Cool! I've seen plenty of train-related stuff in the media shops, but I wasn't aware of this particular series. Maybe I'll look around for one of the related titles for my PSP.

luis d. said...

They have a few titles for Playstation 3 that are only in Japanese as a simulator of the Shinkansen.

I've also seen a Sim on the Taiwan HSR system. But I think it was for PC.